Monday, May 4, 2009

More winners!

Wow, thank you girls for participating in my first ever blog hop! A BIG thank you to my good friends who were stops along the way:) I drew a name from the bowl and the blog hop winner who will receive the stamp set is........drum roll please......

REGINA!!! Congrats girl!

Oh but wait! I have some more good news! Yesterday I asked you to tell me your favorite color combo and there were 5 of you who participated....WELL! I had this planned all along, but wanted to surprise you - all 5 of you get the stamped journaling spots up for grabs! You never know when I am going to pull a fast one over on you:)
So if:
Linda
MMG
Lisa808
Jenn
Jennifer Moore
will email your address to me at: trishahill76@hotmail.com I will mail those out:)

Congrats to all of you girls for your hard work and friendship:) Please check back again soon for another chance at a scrappy prize. Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I am sure I will have fun using the journaling spots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Regina!

    And a big thank you Tricia!!! I just E-mailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed out on the blog hop!! By the time I found out about it, Rita and I were waist deep in the boys toys and our scrap stuff, not much puter time! Lovin all the fun your doing here, hopefully I will be around a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog hop was very fun! Thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little journal spots arrived today in the mail. Thank you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete