Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

Happy Friday to ya! We had a very severe storm blow in early this morning. High winds knocked out most of the power to the North side of town - not so fun when you have to get kids ready for school in the dark! We never lost power, but Jenny (my sister) called me at 7:30 this morning and hers was out.
Yesterday, Jenny and I worked overtime yesterday. I had this brilliant idea to paint the church nursery - I'm so glad she showed up or I would still be there. I have blisters on my hands this morning LOL! That took up 8 hours of my day yesterday and then it left me 30 minutes to get the kids home to Dad and I was back out the door to teach aerobics - we ended up just walking a couple of miles.
SO, I hope today will be a low key day. Brook has a school social after lunch. I'm in charge of that, and then Austin has a t-ball game this afternoon - if the weather permits. So we'll see:) I hope you get a good headstart on your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment