Monday, March 29, 2010

HELLO!


Oh it feels like it's been forever since I last posted! I have been so crazy busy with hubby, kids, work, Sketch Inspiration, and just LIFE in general...that I have failed to keep up here.

I wanted to show you a quick layout I did this week of my little man. This is from a Liz Qualman sketch. She has some great sketches over there for those of you who are like me and can't seem to have enough of them!! Thanks for looking and don't give up on me:) I'm here, just trying to catch my breath! Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is my new FAVE of yours, trisha! this is fabu! i totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Trisha!! You are rocking the Origins!! It is my new favourite BG line!! This photo goes so well with the line!

    ReplyDelete